Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wax On...Wax Off

We had the funniest, train-wreck of an assembly this morning. A guy from the local karate center that came and broke some stuff with his head. Jackie Chan this guy was not. Sober...well, the jury's still out on that one. Hilarious...abso-freakin-lutely. He broke a cinderblock with his head (which I would put money on the fact that he's done that one too many times), bent a bar with his teeth, and broke not six, not seven, but eight cinderblocks with his bare forearm. He said the world record was 10, to which my friend Craig says "gimme a martini, and I can break ten cinderblocks with my forearm".

I'm just disappointed that he didn't do the crane thing from Karate Kid. That would've been awesome...

*UPDATE: We think that this is why, when a second grade teacher asked a student "What are you doing?" he responded with: "Never you mind what I'm doing..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin