Saturday, September 15, 2007

Letters to a Few People, Famous and Not (and one dog)

Tim Tebow:
I pink-puffy-heart-love you. You are about 10 years younger than me, which puts you rougly in fourth grade when I was at UF, but I still think you are super cute. And it sure helps your cuteness that you just put a spanking on the University of Tennessee.

Elvis (the dog):
Sorry about the yelling and hand-clapping and general ruckus. But UF was putting a spanking on UT. I'm sorry you felt you had to hide under the bed.

Mos Def:
You are funny. I know, you're a comedian, you're supposed to be funny. But you're smart- funny. And I don't agree with your politics, but I think you're pretty dang funny. (autobots/deceptacons...hee hee hee)

James Gandofini:
Thank you for making your documentary. I have to watch it in small parts. The videos you showed are hard to watch, but I think you for putting this whole thing together. You did it well.

Very Nice Man That Lives Upstairs:
Thank you for bringing goodness into the world, and the way you do it. You make it seem like it's no big deal, and I really think for you it isn't. And that makes it a big deal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin