Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Laptop Down...I repeat...Laptop Down

So, my laptop went down. Again. For the eleventy billionth time.

So much to talk about...so little internet access. But I'm keeping a couple of kids for a whole week, which will be a mini-vacation for me, but should include...internet access.

Which is good. Because my teenager girls, we talked about global poverty tonight, and while they are well aware of the gravity of the situation, they're not exactly fired up passionate about it. But I'm gonna try to get them there. We've decided our global cause would be clean water. That is, once I all but forced them to pick a global cause.

So, clean water. I'm gonna check out a few different sites. We're gonna make a difference if it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin