Friday, February 08, 2008

No Pictures Please, Plus Two Other Things

So, I discovered that I've been mentioned on People.com. My head was quite big yesterday when I found out. Still a little swolen, but I've pretty much crashed back to reality. Check it out here:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20176673,00.html

Yeah, I'm a celebrity. In my own mind, at least.

In other news, today I got to have one of those conversations that every teacher loves:
E: Miss O, you gave me an awesome grade on the math test.
me: No I didn't.
E: Yes you did...look right here...
me: I don't give out grades. If I did, everyone would get good grades. You have to earn grades. I didn't do that. You did.
...kid walks away with confused and slightly proud look on his face.


And finally. Anyone interested in a slightly used Shih Tzu? 'Cause I almost sold the Devil's Furball on eBay at about 10:30 last night. Lucky for her I had a change of heart. And no internet access.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin