Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Interested in a slightly used, 2003 Shih Tzu? Gets Great Mileage!

-I might have to hurt my dog. She's driving me insane. I've left the patio door open for her, but she is insisting on going out the front door, and it's driving me crazier than I already am. And she may look like a mild-mannered dog, but she's a fierce piece of work, I tell 'ya.

- Matt Nathanson's new cd contains three of the songs of his that I love, so I can go buy the cd now, guilt-free. Of course, two I have already downloaded on iTunes, but I think I'll go put some more money in his pocket because I really like his stuff...

-I really was set for a night to myself. I really wanted to get the laundry done, read a little, watch a little NCIS and be on my way to dream land. But a teenager called that I haven't seen in forever, so I went to Starbucks for the second time today, and had some exceptionally yummy cider. Much better than the open pouch, pour into water variety that I was going to make. And there was, of course, discussion about teenage angst, English lit, and guitar and french horn lessons. (And I made it home in time for my shows).

-I may have to go see a chiropractor. I graded papers all weekend, and then read a bazillion essays at an inservice all day today, and my neck is hurting in parts that don't normally hurt. And my friend KC that went with me showed me exactly where it hurt, and said her chiropractor always fixes that.

-Having read that many essays makes you go a little loopy. Like when you read a million of them, and the millionth and one is a really good essay about baseball, but ends with the phrase "I have some balls, lets play." And you absolutely lose it.

- I always forget that my recipe for chicken casserole is doubled. So, if you and a small baseball team would like to come join me for some yummy chicken casserole, there's plenty for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin