Thursday, August 13, 2009

I think Don Miller is incredible and can't wait for his new book.

I read Don Miller's Blog.

A while back, actually, a very while back, I read his book Blue Like Jazz. On a beach. In the shade. As a breeze kept me company and the waves and screams of little children provided a soundtrack.

I followed it up with his book Prayer and the Art of Volkswagon Maintenance, and liked it just as much. I got it on the clearance rack at Family Christian stores for 99 cents. Yes, less than a dollar. One of my pastors had just ordered it on amazon and paid $35. It's been revised and titled Through Painted Deserts. I tried to read through that one and his follow-up Searching For God Knows What, but couldn't get through them. When I'm done with a couple of other books I'm going to try again, because he has a new book out coming out in October, I think.

Yesterday, I read this and was reminded just why I think Don Miller is incredible and can't wait for his new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin