Sunday, August 08, 2010

Smile

Things that make me smile as of late:

- The new Geico commercials. The Abe Lincoln one is funny, as is the drill sargeant, but the little piggy commercial cracks.me.up.

- A Temper Trap song in the "Eat Pray Love" trailor. Problably not going to see the movie, but the commercial makes me smile every time.

- my clean bathroom. If only the rest of the apartment would get clean.

- Daisy is asleep under the pillow the laptop is perched on. I wanted her to move, so I put the pillow on top, and she didn't mind one bit. She's now snoring.

- I'm finally starting to get into my East of Eden book. Eight chapters later.  Finally. With the help of Spark Notes.

- America's Funniest Home Videos. Laugh hysterically every.single.time.

- Organizing my email inbox. Keeping it under 10 emails. It helps me breathe a little bit.

- Daisy's moved on to my pajama pants that are were folded neatly on the end of my bed. She's now snoring louder than ever. I typically wake her up with my loud laughter.

- Looking at next year's class lists. I have some really great kids coming up. Really great kids.

- Homemade Vanilla Blue Bell ice cream in the freezer. Oh. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin