Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Brr...

I was going to rant and rave about getting The Sister presents and such, and how she never asks for anything but giftcards, and how I refuse to buy family giftcards.

But I'm not.

It's cold outside. Well, not really cold, but a little bit chillier than it has been. I refuse to turn the heat on, and I am chilly in my own apartment. The Mom gave me some fleece pants today, and when I put them on, I about died. It was like coming home. It was the most beautiful feeling ever. I made me some dinner and camped out on the couch, enjoying my first night off in quite some time.

I spent the evening cleaning out my... links. The links on the computer. I went through a phase where I spent hours cruising websites for crafty projects to try, and bookmarked them. Some recent computer issues have made me look carefully at the different things I would lose should my computer need to be reimaged, which it probably will. It was very nice to get that cleaned out.

Now, I'm off to a little crafty-ness for The Student Teacher. I'm working on a survival kit for her, because Lord knows that teaching is a contact sport!

1 comment:

  1. I want fleece pants...did she get me fleece pants...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin