Wednesday, December 01, 2010

I am not allowed to craft today.

I am facing a crafting moratorium.

I am grounded from crafting.

I was also grounded from crafting yesterday.

My living quarters are a wreck.
My laundry hasn't been done.
What has been done is still in the dryer, wrinkled and waiting to be folded.

And last night, the day before I had planned to start my advent and my December Daily, in which I was going to show off pictures of my Christmas tree and decorations... there was nary a sign of Christmas in the place.

That had to be rectified. So I pulled out the Christmas and put up the tree. While watching Glee. It was positively the most wonderful time of the year.

Except, I made a bigger mess.

And now I'm not allowed to craft tonight either.

Yep. I'm grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin