Wednesday, February 01, 2012

February Photo Challenge- Day 1

Since I did so awesome with the other photo challenges, why not try another one?

On Saturday, I switched to shooting solely on manual.

And my pictures are a little blurry because of it.

So, I'm going to try once again to do a photo challenge. I'm looking at this list and thinking it will not only inspire my photography, but also my blog posts as well. Some of the days, I'll be sitting on babies, so those pictures should be interesting.





Day one: my view today.

My kiddos have been swimming this week, so my view from 9:00 - 11:00 has been of a swimming pool. I have taken over a hundred pictures of them going off the diving board, and most of them are blurry because of the action element of the shot.

And these photos are straight out of camera (SOOC). I can barely  blog, much less upload pictures and edit them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin