Friday, March 30, 2012
- I love the show Castle, but a while back I missed an episode. By a while back I mean October. I continued recording it, and finally this weekend I decided to start catching up on the episodes. All 14 of them. Seven down, seven to go.
- Based on the multiple episodes I have watched of Castle, I feel certain that I could solve a crime if the need ever arose.
- I'm reading a new book that is set in Scotland in the 1740's. This means that I have to struggle to read some of the dialog, have to say the words to myself to decipher them, and am speaking in a predominantly Scottish accent in my head. And sometimes out loud.
- I've tagged a bagillion sings on Shazam, and need to buy them and make a new cd, because it is just time for a new jam.
- I left my computer at school because I can't work on the yearbook any more without using bad words, so I'm taking the night off. Of course this means I'm writing this on my phone.
at 6:44 PM