Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday Morning Silliness: the List version

Camp is on the brain right now, which is why this is going to be a list of a couple of sites to see, and also why it's being published at 8:15 at night.

It's also just a bunch of links, because people- PEOPLE!- I've got stuff to do.

But I wouldn't leave you without my favorite new site to check compulsively and its corresponding app: BUZZFEED. Wonderful, not always safe for work, but often hilarious compilations of things you didn't realize you needed to know or have already experienced, but at the same time can't stop nodding in agreement to nonetheless.

(Proof that I'm headed to came soon- that sentence didn't even make sense, did it?)


Thirty signs you're almost 30 (or almost to 40, in my case)
18 babies experiencing things for the first time
Signs you grew up with Disney

And there are videos!
Micropig video
The only version of cups that I can stomach since my fourth graders discovered it in May and continuously tapped and clapped on e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.
And of course, the infamous how-to-deal-with-a-bear video that's making it's rounds on the interwebs

And finally, I am technically an intern at my church, and while I occasionally make a mistake, I've never done anything like this...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin