Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's Great...To Be...A Florida Gator!!!

I went to the best school in the nation. I am a Florida Gator. My freshman year, we went to the National Championship game in Football and lost. My sophomore year, we went to the National Championship game and BEAT FLORIDA STATE. That is still the sweetest victory I think I will ever know. Last night, in a beautiful display of sportsmanship, balance, harmony, and zen, we kicked UCLA's butt for the NCAA Basketball Championship. Now, I don't usually watch Florida sports on TV, especially in the company of my Christian friends. Last season, there was an incident with a Glamour magazine, the entertainment center, and velocity that prompted me to take a brief hiatus from watching Florida sports. That all changed last night. I watched the game from start to finish. I couldn't drag myself out of bed this morning. It was as it should be. It was beautiful. I will now be purchasing one of these.

Did I mention that
It's Great To Be A Florida Gator?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin