Thursday, April 06, 2006

Things I Love

I was in the grocery store this morning, and one of my favorite songs came on. It made me smile. Now, I have two cd's with this song on it, and my cell phone even plays this song when it rings. It was still such a sweet treat when I heard it at the grocery store. It got me thinking about things I love.

1. A just-made bed
2. Izze Pear from Starbucks and Cherry Cream Slushes from Sonic
3. The book "A Wrinkle in Time"
4. The color pink.
5. Accidentally being called Mom by my students
6. Hugs from students
7. The Florida Gators
8. Jack Johnson's, Daniel Powter's, and Howie Day's new CD's
9. the movie "Say Anything"
10. Target
11. sleeping late on Saturdays
12. my iPod
13. driving with the windows down (and for that matter...automatic windows)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin