Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Pink Hair Project Goes Public

Aside from the extreme pinkness of my bathroom sink, hands, tub, etc., and Kells Bells asking me if I knew the Doodlebop pledge, the pink hair project is not going too badly. Of course, I haven't shown my parents yet, so if all hell breaks loose in Flower Mound at roughly 6:30ish tonight, you'll know why.

I took the Pink Hair public today, though not overly intentionally. The guy at Wendy's thought it was cool, and other than that, I had just planned to go work in my classroom for a few hours. I got a lot of progress made, but I found I needed some markers, so I had to go to Target. At Target, I got honked at in the parking lot by a group of guys in a Nissan Pathfinder. Maybe pink hair has it's priviledges...

So, now. I must go over to my parents house for dinner. They have no idea that my head is now the shade of hot, hot pink. I haven't told them. We'll discuss it over dinner. Commence praying now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin