Friday, September 08, 2006

Lost-O-Rama

It's 7ish on a Friday night, and I know that I should be out partying like a rock star, but there's something so satisfying about coming home after my favorite dinner, slipping right into my pajamas, and settling down for a big chunk of Lost, Season 2. I bought it last night at Target, and this year, I am determined to watch it before the season premiere, so that I won't have to live my life a season behind what my friends are talking about.

Of course, on Tuesday, this will all take a backseat to The Office, Season 2, which will most definitely be purchased on the way home, and, quite possibly, watched in its entirety on Tuesday afternoon/evening. A girl's gotta have priorities.

I read this blog called Daring Young Mom, and she's started this thing called Reasons. And so, I'm going to start doing it to. Today was the day to do it. It was a full moon, and I could've told you that without ever looking outside of my portable. My princes and princesses were quite wound up, but I can't blame them since I subjected them to 3 tests today. That's enough to make anyone bonkers. But, man, oh man, by the end of the day, it looked like the construction paper factory blew up all over my room! So, for today:

reasons: driving to work with the full moon in front of me and a beautiful sunrise painting the sky pink behind me; the cherry Sprite from Sonic; having an empty classroom next to me; hugs from my other favorite Gator fan at school; and throwing the sheets in the dryer, which means that not only is tonight "Clean Sheet Night", but I get to sleep in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin