Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's Like Dust Bunnies Fallng From the Sky!!!

That was the best quote I heard about the snow that fell today. We had SO much fun out in it. One of the benefits of being out in a portable is that we are the first to be aware of the weather.

It's a concrete rule in my classroom that if we are having a snow event, we drop everything. Everything. Snow in Texas is meant to be played in. I have taught my children to stick their tongue out. There is nothing more wonderful than children running around in the snow. Nothing. One of the moms that happened to be around and got to see it all actually teared up. One of my prince's moms happened to be in the building and got to see her son running around in the snow. Magical. Simply magical.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I think Jesus was on to something when he talked about children and the Kingdom. We could learn a lot from them...and should. Excellent teaching moment.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin