Wednesday, May 09, 2007

In His Image

In our teenager small groups, we just finished a study on the attributes of God, some of which we share with God, and some of which we don't. No matter how hard I may try, I am not omniscient, among other things. One thing we do share with God is creativity, and more than that, I think some of us share the need to create. Our creativity just looks a little different than His. For me personally, my creative urge comes out differently each time. Sometimes, I'm working on a writing piece in my journal (which I will share in a week or so). Other times, it's coming out in my scrapbooking, which is where my latest project has left me. I have to say, though, that I very much doubt that when the Almighty created the sun, moon, and the rain pelting my window, His dining room table probably did not look like mine:



So, last night, I finished my latest creation. I worked very hard on it, and this is one of my favorite projects. It is a project for someone I adore, and when I gave it to her today, I was sad to see it go, but glad to see it go to a happy home. Here is a sampling of my last creative endeavor:






1 comment:

  1. Very cool.

    Although, I have to admit, sometimes I feel omniscient sometimes...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin