Thursday, July 05, 2007

Things That Make Me Feel Better

When I am "sick." I'm not sick enough to go to the doctor, but still feel pretty yucky.
So, things that make me feel better:
1. Homemade Vanilla Blue Bell for my sore throat (and for lunch )
2. Advil Cold and Sinus Liquigels
3. Mt. Dew
4. Being enough ahead at work to take the afternoon off
5. Cleaning up the kitchen and living room so the mess doesn't make me feel worse
6. Opening a package of new embellishments and organizing them
7. Napping with the dogs
8. Sitting in the favorite chair with the favorite blanket finishing a book
9. Kleenex
10. Finding my favoritest movie of all time on tv! (I told her I loved her and all she gave me was a pen)

Yeah, I'm starting to feel better already...

2 comments:

  1. "If you guys know so much about women, how come you're at the Gas N Sip on a Friday night, with no women anywhere?"

    One of my all-time favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!

    AND I found it on tv, even though I own the dvd and can watch it whenever I want it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin