Friday, August 31, 2007

"This is Crazy Talk!"

One week down. And it was good.

I'm not sure what to call my kids. Last year's group was my princes and princesses. This group is different. Good different, but still, different. I'm in love with them and I'm attached to them, and they're as quirky as it gets, but I'm just not sure what to call them. I guess it will come in time. Speaking of wild and precious, though...that they certainly are.

I have a three-day weekend, and Gator football starts tomorrow, and I go back to church on Sunday, and all-in-all, life is good. On Monday, I'm going to do what I've been neglecting for quite some time. I'm goin' to Starbucks with my book, my journal, and my iPod and I am going to just be. It will be lovely.

Oh, and the title of this post. That's my very first quote from the classroom, from the quirkiest of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin