Monday, October 29, 2007

Worship

Yesterday I had a great time of worship, due to both songs and circumstances. What was extra-special about it was that it seemed to be the end of some not-so-great worship times for me. It was just a funk, but had still been present in my Sunday morning worship. So, as I was leaving the service and stepping into my suv and looking up at the bright, beautiful day, I continued the worship in my car on the way home.

And then I put in the new Crowder CD that I've been playing on and off, and thought about what a wonderful thing it would be to just drive. So, that seems to be my remedy. The next time I'm in a funk about my worship, I'm just going to pop in a CD, and get in the car and go. North, South, East, West...just go. Me and the car and God hashing it out.

I almost want to have a funk again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin