Sunday, December 09, 2007

Again

I know I've posted this before. But sometimes, I have to go to this. When I'm feeling more broken than whole. When I'm trying to make sense of it all and getting nowhere. When I'm doubting and questioning. I come across this:

His Truth is Marching On

They say that God is great
They say that God is love
And I believe them
Don’t fear the random fate;
I trust the hand of the almighty and the infinite.
His truthIs marching on
His truth is marching on
Let me know your enormity and my tininess and
Help me see your infinity and my finite-ness and
I’m------- starved for love
I deeply need to feel connection with the infinite
I want the nourishment
I need to drink it just like water, and it will sustain me
My heart is yearning now
My arms are aching for some girl or other, didn’t want me
And still I need you more
Need you to soothe this searing sadness, and the nameless gnawing.
(emphasis and editing mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin