Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's Not Pushing Daisies, But I'm Just as Excited

Holly Jingle Bells Batman! Two posts in one day!

One of the teenagers at church got a mandolin, and was playing it tonight at church after groups when everyone just hangs around and I was so pink puffy heart loving just standing there listening to it and I wanted to be all swoony except he was like twelve.

Ya'll, I love the sound of acoustic instruments played right before my very ears and have had some very sweet moments with a soft guitar riff in the background but this guy had a mandolin and was playing it and playing it really well, except he didn't know any Nickel Creek.

Okay. Enough run-on sentences. It's just that like I said eariler, I'm kinda goin through the motions right now, and this was a pleasant surprise.

That's all.
Jingle Bells
Batman Smells

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin