Sunday, December 30, 2007

Another Day, Another Movie

Mmmm...I love the time off from school if only because it allows me to spend ridiculous amounts of time in movie theaters, and usually the times when I have off are times when the better movies come out. Yesterday I made it four movies in five days when I went to see Atonement. Wow. A well-done movie. Well-done indeed. Juno is still probably my favorite of all that I've seen. But Atonement was very well-done.

I've got so much swirling through my brain and through my journal with the year coming to an end and a major major decision that I need to make soon enough that I just keep waffling on. It's hard to be obedient when you're not sure if you're being obedient or human. But it's what makes it faith. And it's not easy, but usually the good stuff isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin