Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Violets are Red…

It’s that time of year again…Valentine’s Day writing project.

Here’s the scenario:
Offices go up, because this is top secret writing, my friend.
Then, they choose one of the following three topics, or they may get ambitious and use all three:
· I know I’m in love when…
· When people are in love, they…
· I know somebody loves me when…

As they begin writing, I put on a little “mood music” and John Mayer serenades them as their little cupid gears start turning.

Needless to say there is an excessive amount of giggling.

And there are conversations like this:
“Miss O, are you actually going to read these things?”
“Yes. I am reading them and putting them in the hallway for all to see.”
“Then I need to go erase a few things.”

And I gotta tell ya, when these kiddos get up to turn in their papers, they can move. “Why Georgia” is inspiring quite the dance moves.

But I bet you’re wondering about some of their answers…
Get ready to be twitterpated. Because I sure was.

But you’re gonna have to wait until the actual day. Because I’m mean like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin