Sunday, April 13, 2008

Don't Drive Angry. Do Not Drive Angry.

Last week was a doozy of a week. By Monday at around 11:30, I looked at Melissa and said "My brain cannot hold any more information." Unfortunately, there was more information to be dealt with. By Tuesday, I didn't even call my best-friend-aunt-sister because I was in such a mood, I wasn't anybody that anyone would want to talk to. By Wednesday, I kept petitioning to have a do-over, hoping to wake up and find that it would be like the movie Groundhog's Day, and it was Monday all over.

But it wasn't. I was left to deal with it on my own. And it subsided eventually, sometime between Friday afternoon and now. I'm still in a little melancholy-ness about it, but that's mostly because I need a nap.

So, I'm going to take a nap, and then I'm off to the whirlwind Sunday afternoon/evening that is such the life of a church-girl like me. And it starts with my second guitar lesson. Because I'm a rock star. Or at least my teacher is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin