Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Facebook

So, I finally got a facebook account. Finally. And it's weird. Very weird.
I'm purposely not doing much with it now. Just kind of waiting and seeing what's going on. People keep contacting me to be "friends" with them. People at my church that I don't know very well, and would call "this guy at my church" before I'd call them friend.

And people keep stacking up all their friends. I look at someone's profile and they have 674 friends. I don't know 674 people! (Well, people of computer using age).

And seemingly normal people keep putting these random things on their page, like what kind of bible character are you? and there's poking, and sending people virtual things, and such, and it's all very strange.

Very strange indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin