Wednesday, May 07, 2008

In Which I Lose My Mind, But Get Another Dog

Yep. I may be getting another dog. Because one crazy Shih Tzu isn't enough.

A friend of a friend of a friend is being deployed shortly (as in like tomorrow or something), and was taking her two dogs to the pound. And one of them was a Shih Tzu. And I am a bleeding-heart dog lover. Who is surrounded by bleeding heart dog lovers. Very influential bleeding-heart dog lovers.

My dog is going to kill me. And then my parents will kill what's left of me.

How is a new dog going to fit into this little life Daisy and I have carved out for ourselves?! Our morning routine? Our afternoon routine? What if Daisy doesn't like her?

Hmmm...what exactly have I done and are you interested in a free (and might I add potty-trained) Shih Tzu?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin