Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good Bad and Busy

I've got a few things going on right now (life change type stuff, church stuff) that leave me a little fuzzy and yucky feeling right now. I'm giving up soda, and I'm frustrated with a should I or shouldn't I feeling right now about something else. (P.S. Caffiene withdrawl is a whip)

I am still concerned about the Guatemala trip, timeline wise, but I know it will all come together at the last minute, in ways I can't do, but He who sends me can.

But, there is some really good stuff going on as well. I need a passport, and the local post office is hosting a "passport fair" this weekend, and bringing in extra clerks to help with the workload. I couldn't have asked for more.

I got a sneek peak at my class list for next year (shh. Don't tell. I could get someone in trouble for showing it to me.) I was hoping I would get seven specific kids on my list. I had five on the list, and the sixth one was promised to me, so that should get fixed soon. And the other sixteen names are pretty good kids too. That should make the transition a bit smoother.

I leave for camp on Sunday. The last thing I need to do right now is take a week out of one of my other projects, but this is going to be an incredible week, and we are so prepared (with the stuff part of it) and it's the most relaxing time ever.

Because I'm leaving for a week and someone's staying at my apartment while I'm gone, I'm busy cleaning and oh yeah, packing for my trip. So it may be a while before I'm back here. But I'll probably have a list when I get back. It's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin