Sunday, June 08, 2008

Random Bits of My Life

* Don't try to type on a computer after a guitar lesson. It's painful.

* My family's relationship with my dog is exceptionally dysfunctional. And hilarious.

* My sister is the kind of person that gets hit on at the gym.

* My friends' are having a margarita party in honor of their daughter turning one. They figure that they have survived the best and hardest year of their life and want all of their friends to come over and have cake and margaritas, since their one-year-old doesn't exactly have friends her own age. I think they have a great idea.

* I gave my baseball boys over to their grandpa on Thursday night, and I'm a little sad to see them go. But one of them doesn't know yet that he'll be in my class next year, so it's not too sad.


* I am starting my summer routine tomorrow morning, and I have very very high expectations for myself. I don't know if I can do it, but I'm sure gonna try.

* I have so many creative projects and ideas floating around in my head that I had to create my own journal to house them all. And of course, I had to redesign the cover. And it looks pretty cool!

* I'm too young to watch as much HGTV as I do.

* I get to go to Guatemala in August, and I'm rooming with my favorite Sam-I-Am, and I'm very excited, but I have to get a passport, like yesterday. Yowzers.

* Tomorrow I'm being sort-of set up with a potentially Jewish seafood chef. Me, seven of my girlfriends meeting for lunch, at his restaurant, where he will be there, knowing I will be there for the sole purpose of meeting him. Um, awkward, party of 8.

* My fingers still hurt. But maybe tomorrow I'll have wonderful stories of what happens when the Southern Baptist girl who eats no seafood is introduced to the potentially Jewish seafood chef.

1 comment:

  1. you haven't told me one thing about this trip.... and yes, you better hurry up with that passport!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin