I'm taking the girls to see Wall-E today (can't wait), and there's a bunch of movies coming out soon I want to see:
* Wanted (only because I'm inappropriately in luv with James McAvoy)
* The Dark Knight (I've read the graphic novel, actually, I'm re-reading it, and though I know it's not the same, I'm still so stoked about this movie coming out!)
* Mamma Mia! (what girl doesn't want to see this? Abba songs, Colin Firth, it screams chick-flick!)
* American Teen
* Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (yeah, um, I read the book, so I should see the movie...)
* Vicky Christina Barcleona
There's not a lot, but I hope at least one or two of these will be worth the effort.