Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hurricane Saturday

I am prepared for the day.

I went to the store last night. Instead of stocking up on water, flashlights, and canned goods, I got the more important weather-survival items: ingredients for a margarita pie and a jello pie. If you look on the national weather service list of survival items, pie is on there. It is! It's just in the fine print.

Here is my agenda to do today, when the weather is going to be very gloomy and rainy:
- clean off couch
-lay on couch and watch movie
-do a little laundry
-grade a little papers
-get down tonight...okay, so that's not on the list, but it just may happen
-make a birthday gift
-get started on two or three shower books
-begin planning fall decorating (getting out sketch book and inventorying supplies- the idea's there, it's just the execution I need to work on a little)
-stay in sweats all day long
-finish switching out summer clothes with fall clothes

Don't be jealous of my glamorous life.

Oh man. The couch is really calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin