Saturday, October 11, 2008

Beautiful Day

Today was a beautiful day.

Woke up to a phone call from a friend.
Went to a birthday party for the daughter of some very special friends who have held me up more than they know.
Went to the movies, where six of my little ones and their families met me to watch the movie of the book we just finished reading. And we had the whole place to ourselves.
Came home and took a nap, snuggled up with my red blanket and my little four-legged dog.
Went with one of my favorite people ever to a concert from which I am still smiling, and may forever-more be. (I'll be writing an ultimately gushy post about it tomorrow)
During the concert, my uncle (who was stuck in a hotel room in Heaven only knows where by himself) texted me the scores every few minutes to keep me up to date as my Gators beat the Tigers. How sweet is that?!

I was with people I loved today. If only my aunt could have been here as well...

It was a beautiful day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin