Sunday, January 25, 2009

I was so busy being bitter I missed my turn.

Sunday afternoon post-nap thoughts

- Still want to kill the man upstairs. Just when it quiets down, bam. He's loud again.

- The movie Henry Poole is Here is really good. I didn't pay enough attention to it, so I'll probably need to see it again. And get the soundtrack.

- I really do love Luke Wilson. Even in his bad movies.

- I really do enjoy cooking my own meals, as opposed to going out to eat. I should do it so much more often than I do.

- I shouldn't be looking forward to the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie on CBS tonight quite as much as I am.

- Opening my bedroom door to a clean apartment this morning was more wonderful than I anticipated, since I'd completely forgotten overnight that I cleaned it.

- Who knew that Blockbuster on Sunday night would be such a frustrating place?

- Last night I had many bizarre dreams, which led to an especially good nap today.

- I'm not sure why, but I'm really annoyed that ABC Family cancelled all of today's programming for a 700 Club telethon. It really bothers me.

- It's going to be a busy week. Unless I go to jail for killing the man upstairs. Then I'm going to have some time on my hands.

- I probably shouldn't joke about killing the man upstairs, in case he actually dies and I am considered a prime suspect. I do think I am too much of a sissy to be incarcerated. I don't see it going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin