Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We have to go back, Kate! We have to go back!

It's time once again for my brain to begin hurting. But in a good way, of course. Yes, Lost begins again tonight!

I need to know what happened after the Island moved. Or, for that matter, how the hell the island moved in the first place.

I need to know what happened when they all got to civilization

I need to know why and how Ben, and for that matter Locke, got back to America.

I need to hear Sawyer's lovely nicknames for people.

I need to see Jack without his shirt on. (Just sayin's all.)

I need to find out what Sawyer asked Kate to do that tore her and Jack apart.

I have two hours and a glass of wine to find out. And I know not all, if any, of those answers will be found tonight.

And most of all, I need to say "Bad Wobot" to the tv when it's all over.

P.S. Tomorrow night is when I meet the boy. Lord help us all and watch for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin