Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I want

Tomorrow night, I meet the boy. This is not the first time I've done this, and I doubt it will be the last. I'm not nervous or neurotic yet, but I'm quite sure I will be come 6ish tomorrow.

I want him to be cute. I know it's superficial, but I do.
I want him to make me laugh.
I want to make him laugh.
I want him to be charming.
I want to charm him.
I want him to think I'm pretty.

I want him to want me, and I want to want him.

But as the Rolling Stones say, "You Can't Always Get What You Want"
(but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need.)

We'll see how tomorrow goes.

1 comment:

  1. The Rolling Stones also said stuff like, "Let's Spend the Night Together." I'm not too sure you need to be leaning on them at this point!

    :)

    Hope it goes well...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin