Friday, June 05, 2009

Put... the bunny... back... in the box.

Yes, I'm watching Con Air as I write this....thus the title. John Cusak and Steve Buscemi? A fine pairing in a fun and snarky movie.

Today was the last day of school. We barely made it. I mean barely.
The kids left at 1:30. I left at 5:30, with still 12 - 24 hours of work left to do. I have to pack up my classroom, and it is not looking good. I have one wall completely cleared away. Unfortunately, I have four walls. I am thinking that at this point, it would just be better to build a wall in front of all my junk and call it a day.

My kids took good care of me in the gift department, and my room mom was supremely awesome, scrapping all the pictures of the class I took so I don't have to, and having the kids write a little note. It was pretty special.

Tonight, I am so exhausted I can't think straight. I'm trying to craft, but instead of altering this sketch book way up cute, I'm looking at it and feeling it and thinking I may not want to alter it at all. I don't know if that's the creative spirit or the exhaustion talking.

I have lots on my mind. I'll write about some of it soon.
For now...it's simply summer.

And the possibilities are endless. Well, maybe not endless, but sweet indeed...


Things that make my world go round:
- One of the three Bones episodes I haven't seen was on last night, and the DVR taped it for me. Thank you DVR. Love you lots.
- The new Clorox commercial plays one of my favorite songs in it. Thao's "Bag of Hammers." That makes me incandescently happy. Followed by the Todd Rundgren song "Hello It's Me," as a Tums commercial...lovely.
- John Krasinski has a new movie out, and I've heard it's good.
- Tonight's pizza was exceptionally cheesy. And exceptionally good.
- The Hangover came out today, and I'm going to try very hard to see it tomorrow or Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin