(Stranger Than Fiction)
I’m going to bullet post this thing because I’ve got lots of thoughts about a lot of things lately.
- Jim Parsons (Sheldon on Big Bang Theory) is brilliant. I absolutely love him. For him to be able to deliver the lines he is given with such accuracy must require brilliance. The Hofstatdler Isotope episode is hilarious.
- Jon and Kate Plus 8. I am over it. Trust me, there was a LOT more written about this subject before I just hit delete. The whole thing’s just gross.
- Fox has a new reality television show. I’m also bothered by this. The basic premise is The Bachelor with fat people. To make it even more special (and ya’ll know how I really feel when I use the word “special”), the show is titled “More to Love.” Yes, the 25 bachelorettes are all plus-sized. So is the bachelor. There are SO many things wrong with this. So. Many. Things.
- So my thoughts that my longer than usual workout regimen would help me be sleepy tonight did not work. I haven’t been able to sleep lately, and it’s weird. I go to bed at a reasonable hour every night, and then just lie there and toss and turn. Looks like tonight’s no different. How sad for me.
- I've still got to post my thoughts on Guatemala, the teacher's night out stories, and a few other things. Tomorrow night's nursing home night, so I should really get some sleep!