Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Idle hands are the devil’s playthings.

I am quite tired this evening. I painted all day (curse you, white paint) and then worked out. But, I'm glad we got the thrill of thunder and lightening, and the promise of a day off tomorrow.

I'm so off schedule this summer, and it's weird. During the school year, I have a very structured schedule, and am busy almost every night. YL on Mondays, LiFE group on Tues, church on Wed, with Thursday and Friday night off. During the day, my schedule is structured, but at nights, I only have Tuesday night LiFE groups. Having many nights off is not as easy as I would have thought.

I have a project I'm working on as a gift for a wedding this weekend. I'm not excited about it. The wedding, I mean. I love my idea for a gift. The bride is one of my friends, and I'm excited for her getting married. I'm just not excited about yet another wedding by myself. Sitting by myself. Going to the reception and hoping I can find someone to sit with. I always do, but it is such a humbling experience to have to go ask someone if you can join them. Especially if the answer is no (because the table's full).

Because of the short little storms, it was a nice night. I tood Daisy out for an extended walk, both because she's been asking to go outside every 35 seconds, and because I have far too few bug bites on me.

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. I hate going to the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin