Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What, did they run out of soap at the Piggly Wiggly since I left?

Today was one of those fun and musical days. This morning, I got into the car after running an errand and a song I love but haven't heard in forever (but of course, have on my iPod) was just ending on the radio.

Later in the day, I was painting words on a wall, listening to my iPod on shuffle, and on came that song. I was quite pleased. That particular letter turned out very well.

A few songs later was from the soundtrack of Sweet Home Alabama. It got me thinking about that movie and how cute it is, and how I haven't seen it in a while.

Guess what movie was on when I got home?! Sweet Home Alabama! Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence. (That's a bonus Big Bang Theory quote for you.)

Fun day, but exhausting. I might tell you more about it tomorrow. But who knows what might happen tomorrow for me to blog about!

P.S. Obviously, this quote came from the movie Sweet Home Alabama. I chose this one because I also had soap on my grocery list from Walmart today. I always tell people there's a method to the madness. They just never believe me.

P.P.S. I really shouldn't watch shows like "Cupid." Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin