Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You deserve a medal, or a holiday or at least a cuddle from somebody.

Seriously!

Could someone please tell me how exactly I'm supposed to not be in L-U-V love with my neighbor boy when he just told me that not only has he heard of Nickel Creek, and could name the mandolin player (with whom I'd die to marry and have all of his little mandolin-playing babies)...but

wait for it

wait for it

HE HAS A BOOTLEG COPY OF THE ONE TRACK BY THAT GROUP THAT I HAVE YET TO BE ABLE TO FIND AND GET AHOLD OF AND WILL BURN ONTO A CD FOR ME?!?!?!?

At this point, I'm just proud of myself for not replying with "Oh my gawd I l-o-v-e love you more than Mountain Dew would you please marry me right now?!"

Instead I opted for the head-thrown-back drawn out sigh of "you are SUCH a rock star!"
I'm still in a bit of disbelief!

P.S. I'm not telling you where that quote came from, because then I'd have to admit to having watched that movie. And liking it. And quoting it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:08 AM CDT

    you know you love that movie! and again, how do you have all these quotes in your head????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin