Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Find your voice. Stomp that yard. All that crap.

Interwebs, where have you gone? Why do you keep leaving me?

(I write that because the two or three times prior that I have written that, the interwebs have immediately come back before I could even finish and post.)

Can I just tell you how spoiled I am with the DVR? Last night, my LiFE group got cancelled just as I was about to walk out the door to go. Normally, that would bug people, but if I had known prior, I would have stayed late at work, and possibly even worked out. Well, let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

However, when given the option of watching two shows that I recorded because I thought I would be gone, OR, just letting them record and doing something else.

I recorded it. The thought of watching it live with commercials made me wait it out. I read and did some scrap planning and went to bed early.

All because I wouldn’t watch commercials.

The one exception is Glee. I could wait about 20 minutes and then fast forward through the commercials. But with Glee…

I. Can’t. Wait. At all. Even with the knowledge that I’m watching it live, I still try to fast forward through the commercials.

And as I watch it, I laugh out loud.

Repeatedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin