Friday, October 02, 2009

September Favorites

Things I have loved this month:

- Glee. It's back. I love it. I ain't sayin' she a golddigger...

- For that matter, the whole new television season. The Office, Bones, The Mentalist, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and NCIS are all back. That makes me very happy.

- Angry Conversations With God: A Snarky But Authentic Spiritual Memoir by Susan E. Issacs. Ya'll. I just can't even tell you how much this book spoke to me. At all. It's the best thing to happen to my reading.

- Community. This new show that follows The Office makes me laugh out loud. And I'm not one who usually laughs out loud, especially at a television show. Nobody puts baby in a corner, and if it's so serious, they should name it something serious...like meningitis.

- Matt and Kim's song Good Ole Fashioned Nightmare. It's the theme-song of sorts for Community. I sought it out, bought it, and have listened to it extensively.

- A sandwich and an apple. Ham and Swiss on potato bread and a Gala apple. I've been making my lunch every morning and bringing it to school every day, instead of eating frozen mac-n-cheese or school cafeteria lunch, and it has made me surprisingly happy and filled. Love it.

- College Game Day. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

I guess have watched a lot of television this month. It's been that kind of month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin