Friday, November 27, 2009

Pictures from East Texas

Here are the pictures I took yesterday, minus the family photos. I'm going to do those as Christmas presents I think...


Let's first talk about this little guy. He's the reason Daisy couldn't make it. He smelled her on my legs, and tried multiple times to make me his girlfriend. While I assured him I had no significant other, he was not in the running...


Lately, I've been taking pictures of where I'm standing. On Cowboys field, and here, in the Piney Woods of East Texas. I love their backyard because it has tons of huge pine trees, that drop needles and pinecones.


Here is an example of the trees. They are beautiful.


This is the view looking up from my seat at the dinner table. We grabbed our food and all went in different directions. The other adult cousin and I went outside to sit under the trees...


Here's one of the more artistic pictures of the trees. I had big fun playing with some of the settings on my camera.


 This is the dock. When I was a kid, there were two boat sheds, one on either side. I used to fish off the dock with a cane pole. Good times.

A few more pictures from the backyard...





Then, we had the family portrait session. You already know how that went. I did want to share the accidental picture I took and am in love with. Here's my mom:



I guess I should go join the throngs of people out on Black Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin