Monday, May 17, 2010

Now? No. Now? No. Now? No.

I was going to come home and immediately post about my weekend, since it requires a multitude of posts, but I'm just plumb worn out and The Big Bang Theory is coming on tonight and I need to get a few things done and unpacked before my favoritest of television shows.

So, for a quick recap of the weekend, including a picture of The Sister, go here.

I've got a busy week ahead, and I am determined to finish Pride and Prejudice and Zombies to.night.

Eventually, I might just tell you about putting my new shoes on and suddenly everything's right.

I may get around to telling you about when I was walking to my sister's graduation and God became angry at His people and sent a great-if-only-temporary flood to the magical land known as Lubbock and I had to swim to my sister's graduation.

Or maybe I'll tell you about how I tried to quote a movie, something I'm typically quite adept at, but got one letter wrong which led to me getting into a full-scale argument with The Aunt, which is something I rarely do, especially when I know I'm right but in the end turn out to be wrong.

Maybe I'll tell you about that one time I got yelled at whilst going through airport security and didn't come up with a witty comeback until well after I'd left the scene of my alleged crime.

And then there's the point I made with my aunt that just like the kid at school that's having some behavioral issues, I can only be on my best behavior so long before I start to act up because I just can't help it! That story is also titled by my Uncle Mike as "Why my kids will never go to Tech."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin