Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Favorites

Apparently, I did not find anything favorable in May. In my defense, it was a hard month for me. But June was a little different.

June Favorites (with pictures!):

Whale Wars. I've gotten sucked in. I'd heard about it and read about it a couple of times. Then I happened upon it, and now I'm fairly certain that given the opportunity to hop on a boat that will save whales by force if necessary, I would be on it in.a.second. This might just be my new Deadliest Catch.

Red Box. I'm now a convert. I resisted for so long, for reasons I don't know. Then one of my teenager sitting weekends we excessively used the redbox and I am now a convert. Especially since there is now an ap for it loaded on my iTouch. Quick. Simple. Cheap. Genius.

Musical favorites:


- Details in the Fabric by Jason Mraz. Lyrics: Hold your own, know your name, go your own way. Mmm...


- God Rests in Reason by Jason Mraz. This is the song painted on my Toms.

These two songs are further proof I should learn to love avocados and marry him and live in his avocado farm raising our children to also love avocados. Oh how he makes me swoon...


Link Love:
Apparently, I wasn't a proper sacrifice. That volcano I climbed that one time (and fell down into, chipping my front teeth)? Yeah... it erupted. A lot.

Check out this couple's engagement photo shoot. I want to be them when I grow up (and finally convince someone to marry me)

This happened to my student choir. It was awesome. I wish I was there.

* Updated to add... since it is still technically June, and I found this, I'm adding it to the list. It's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin