Sunday, July 04, 2010

Maybe I had a little bit more time on my hands back then.

I'm cleaning out everything that is not moving in my apartment. I'll talk about it tomorrow or Tuesday.

But, in the cleaning, I came upon an unlabeled CD. Those are the best kinds of discoveries.

I popped it in the old computer, and found they were from November 2007. Oh boy.

And now, I'm going to take you on a little picture journey of what I was doing in the fall of 2007.

First, I gathered my materials.


Then I gingerly taped the dental floss to the sides of the bowl and inserted the coffee mug.
You can call me Macgyver now.


Here's another angle. Check out the awesomeness.
Some of you see the Dunder Mifflin logo and know exactly where I'm going with this.


Prepare green jello according to label on box.
 It's a good idea in general to prepare it in a pitcher.
It makes pouring easier.


Pour green jello over mug.


Fill it all the way up now!
(I probably should have used a bowl with more depth,
but hey- scheme and learn


When it's filled all the way, put it in the fridge overnight.


In the morning, admire your handiwork.
Take a crappy picture if you'd like.



And, finally... the finished project.

And that is how you suspend things in jello.
A different kind of tutorial.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin