Saturday, October 30, 2010

October Favorites

So, this month I have found many a video clip to share with you and possibly watch over and over again.
This is Marcel the Shell and he makes my world go round. Annie Blogs shared it with the interwebs and I think it's brilliant!

MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON from Dean Fleischer-Camp on Vimeo.

You Tube link that makes my world go round
I laugh hysterically at this first one because I'm pretty sure that's what I look like when I dance.



And this... this just makes me giggle until I can't stop myself.


Thanks to this article, I will now be re-reading the first of the (or the entire) Sweet Valley High series.


Link Love
This website. I want it all. And I want it now. I must have this, and possibly this, and probably this also. (In my defense, I first went there looking for some possible Christmas ideas, for myself or others. And came up with a long list for myself. Of things I will not ask for because they are not of any real use for me other than based on their sheer awesomeness.) And, no, I did NOT cruise this site while eating macaroni and cheese for dinner at 8:43pm on a school night. But I have already owned and used this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin