Thursday, October 07, 2010

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY AND I HAVE A THREE DAY WEEKEND AND ALSO SORRY FOR YELLING.

First, let me tell you just how hard it is to type anything lately, because my caps lock is sticking and my i key and space bar are only working intermittently (sp?), which means when I hit them really hard. Which makes updating your facebook status a bit of a challenge.

In fact, for this next part, 'LL TYPE only as my computer will let me.

 CAN'T BELIEVE THAT

okay. seriously. 'M just going to stop using capitals, because ICAN'T EVEN begin to stand to type like this. T'S DRIVING ME CRAZY AND we all know that's a very short drive.

I should not be up this late. It's almost nine and I haven't even thought about what to wear tomorrow or about going to bed. But it's Thursday night, and that always seems like the start of the weekend to me. My Fridays are kind of flexible anyways, so I always feel as though I have a little extra time on my hands, even though  have to get up at the same time tomorrow morning.

I just have a bunch on my mind, as usual.

This year, when my colleagues say things like TGIF, I feel a little bad, because my class is so mellow that they don't really bother me, and the only reason I'm looking forward to Friday is so that I can sleep in on Saturday.

Though rumor has it that a Reckless lady is bringing me lunch tomorrow, which will be awesome! People don't realize just how much teachers thrive on little things like that.

I've got a three-day weekend coming up, and will be bringing home exactly zero things from school to work on, which is good because my apartment needs to be gutted and cleaned and dusted and just torn apart and put back together again.

Oh, and also, That Boy's name has come up here and there and everywhere, and a few weeks (months?) ago, I was actually driving beside him and didn't realize it until it was too late to even make an attempt at car-flirting, which is probably best for all those involved. He's also begun using the facebook, so now every day I see a status update from him, which makes not liking him because I haven't seen him in a year very hard.

So, I commented on his status. Telling him I think it's funny that he's always on the facebook now. Except I didn't call it the face book. Because while I was totally trying to be breezy, I didn't want to sound stupid (er than I already did).

Now, in between typing this post and hitting the delete key every third keystroke because everything is in caps, I'm checking the face book every few seconds in case he has made a witty comment back, asking me to dinner and a movie for as long as we both shall live.

I told you.

IT'S A VERY SHORT DRIVE.

(SORRY FOR THE YELLING!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin