Or these words: "DO NOT tie yourself to your chair with your bicycle lock!" (And, there was something else I said this morning, but it's been so bonkers, I've already forgotten it.
I file that under the category of "things people who work in offices don't say."
So, it's been a week. A good week, a fast week, but nonetheless, a week.
I had every intention of blogging every day, but my priorities are way out of whack right now, so instead of doing important things like
Until then, here's what's goin' on in my world.
- I got to sleep in
- I deleted two television series that I've been recording and saving in case I had 6 or 10 hours to sit and watch them. The dvr went from 44% remaining, to 60% remaining. I realized that I would never watched them, and I feel.so.liberated.
- I found a movie on the Hallmark against my better judgment, and am about to tear up 48 minutes in.
- In typing that sentence, I didn't know how to spell judgment. Go figure.
- The "Witch Mountain" movies are on the television on Monday morning. It will be taped and watched first thing that morning. I watched these movies as a child, and still remember them. The only thing that would add to that would be if The Neverending Story came on after it. But it doesn't.
- I got a groupon for Glamour, which made my day, because I love that magazine. And I also got a $10 for $20 coupon for more magazines. And I picked Better Homes and Gardens, and Good Housekeeping. Who have I become?
- An hour and 15 minutes into the Hallmark movie I can totally see where this is going, and I'm still tearing up. Curse you Hallmark. Curse you.
- I'm going to the Wisteria outlet tomorrow with The Mother. Lord help us I have a feeling I'm going to be spending some moneys. On things like this, this, and possibly this. But they're expensive. Vewy vewy expensive. And I'm not sure why I love these so much, but I might need to have them. And expensive or not, I'm going to need three to five of these. And I need to stop looking at this site now.
- I think that's all now. Because I started this last night and didn't publish it as I kept thinking I would add to it. This is how I never blog regularly.